One common desire among men is to increase the volume of semen. The reason behind this is the fact that it would render them to be more fertile and also attain intense orgasm. Nonetheless, the common belief exists that this may not be possible, as there are many men looking for alternative in increasing their semen. It should not be a surprise how low semen ejaculation can not only be a sign of embarrassment but also a sign of future infertility. In this article, you will discover how certain ingredients from three different products can help you with this stigma in the masculine world.
|#3 VolumePills||#2 Semenax||#1 SemenXL|
|2. Speed of Results||Average||Fast||Fastest|
|3. Ingredients Quality||Good||Good||Superior|
|4. Product Safety||Safe of Use||Safe of Use||Safe of Use|
|5. Customer Service|
|6. Customer Satisfaction||76.3%||80.6%||98.4%|
|7. Reorder Rate||Average||Good||Highest|
|8. Return Policy||Risk Free||Risk Free||Risk Free|
|9. Success Rate||78.8%||79.3%||98.3%|
Causes of Low Semen Production
The production of sperm can render any man infertile. There are many reasons why this happens, as described in the list below:
- Varicocele – according to several studies, about 40 percent of males are affected by varicose and leads to infertility. This condition is the presence of varicose veins surrounding the testicles. This can occur when blood does not circulate properly throughout the testicles. Increase in blood often leads to rise in temperature in the testicles. This warm environment is not favorable for sperm production. Moreover, this condition results in abnormal levels of testosterone. Even though this condition may affect both testicles, this usually happens in the left testicle.
- Infection – mumps virus during puberty can affect the capability of a male to produce sperm. This virus can destroy the cells producing sperm in the testicles. Most cases of men who experienced mumps virus had only one testicle affected. Nonetheless, over 30 percent of males who experienced this illness suffer permanent sterility.
- Trauma – accident or sports can often lead to rupture of vessels thereby impeding the supply of blood to the testicles. Once the blood supply is cut off, oxygen supply is also decreased leading to a man’s incapability of producing sperm.
- Harmful Chemicals – there are also studies that link several chemicals to low sperm count. These chemicals include hydrocarbons, pesticides, and plastic softening solutions. Heavy metals like arsenic, lead, and cadmium can also hinder hormone production and testicular function.
Increase Semen Production Naturally
If you think or you are diagnosed with low semen production, there are many ways you can help bring back the healthier and fertile semen production you once had. Whether any of the causes mentioned are linked to your problem of semen production, here are some helpful ways you can resolve this condition:
- Healthy, Balanced Diet – one important thing you need to employ when you are experiencing low sperm count is to eat healthy foods. You should stick with a diet rich in healthy, fresh, and unprocessed food. Modified ingredients are often found in processed food items which can affect semen production.
- Exercise – obesity is another cause of low semen production. It is already proven that sperm count can increase with the help of regular exercise. Aerobic exercises can greatly help to increase semen production since this will increase blood circulation and deliver adequate levels of oxygen.
- Hydrate More – water is the universal solution to flush out all the wastes in your body. If you drink more water and cease the habit of drinking and smoking, you will see the results instantly.
- Masturbation – daily masturbation and sexual intercourse will offer the chances of the sperm to replicate. These two things should be done in moderation as excessive amounts can also lead to poor semen quality. It is advised to ejaculate with an interval of three days in order to increase the quantity and density of semen.
Enhance Sperm Count Using These Products
It doesn’t hurt to acquire help from scientifically based medications that are available in the market today. The methods mentioned earlier do not only help you achieve your goal but can also lead to a cleaner and healthier lifestyle. Nonetheless, when all else fails, these three products can help you enhance your semen production:
SEMEN XL is definitely the top semen enhancement product on the market. It is made up of herbal ingredients that are clinically shown to increase ejaculate volume and flow, increase erection size and girth, and increase libido and sex drive.
The company has the best return policy at 120 days due to their success. They also even have 24/7 customer service, so you can call them anytime you have any questions. Take advantage of their current free bottles offers. If you buy 2 bottles of SEMEN XL, you can get 1 bottle free and save $55 off of your order. Click here to visit the official site.
There are many ways that this supplement can help increase semen production. These capsules can increase stamina and erection within 120 days of use. You need to combine this therapeutic regimen with a healthy lifestyle for total efficacy. These capsules contain natural ingredients that are proven to boost sperm and testosterone in the body. Some of the ingredients found in this supplement are L-Arginine, Pumpkin Seed, Horny Goat Weed, and Tribulus terrestris.
You may try to conceive a baby with every possible solution you find on the internet but this supplement is very popular nowadays because it is really effective. All the natural ingredients are found in Volume Pills, which are safe in enhancing testosterone and blood flow in the body. It has Hong Hua Fen and Xi Lan Rou Gui, which are herbal supplements that open up the blood vessels and enhances blood flow to the penis. Both of these herbs help reduce the blood flow, which offers a longer and harder erection.
Solidin is also a component of Volume Pills that enhances sexual motivation and performance. Other ingredients also found in Volume Pills are San Guo Mu, Ku Gua, and Ling Zhi, which help increase your stamina and improve cardiovascular health for an overall performance level.
Increased age in one factor that depletes the quality of your semen. Performer 5 has successfully formulated al the natural ingredients needed in enhancing the sperm count levels of the body. It has zinc gluconate and zinc aspartate, which are known for increasing testosterone amounts. This supplement also has nitric oxide and L-arginine, which can help you achieve harder erections. It also contains Creatine monohydrate, a substance that can help boost your energy and stamina.
Increasing your semen production may have been a suffering of the past. Nowadays, there are many supplements and guidelines that can help you gratify yourself and your partner. Don’t hide in the dark but let you discover the power of natural substances in solving your reproductive problems. Eat healthy, exercise more, drink well, and choose from any of these three supplements to help you gain the advantage in increasing semen production.